* Unusual breathlessness
* Palpitations-awareness of your beat or a feeling having a rapid and unusually forceful heart beat.
* Fluid retention or puffiness
* Bluish-tinged fingernails or lips
How to maintain a healthy heart
Do you want to feel good on the inside, as well as look good on the outside? when your heart's in great shape, you feel you can do anything! So take simple steps to be this way.
* Keep active, You'll get maximum benefit if you take moderate physical activity for 30 minutes on most days.
* Say on to stress. When life gets too pressurised, slow down. Delegate or leave jobs that aren't urgent unti tomorrow.
* Eat a healthy diet that includes, fresh fruits and vegetables, use less of saturated fats and more of polyunsaturated fats such as those found in soft spreads for spreading, cooking and baking.
* Enjoy your food! Each week, include a wide variety of nutritious food. Try new fruits and whole grain beads, and experiment with healthier sandwich filling.
* Cut back on saturated fats. Avoid full-fat dairy products (whole milk, butter, chees etc.) and red meat.
* Try to minimise the amount of trans fat by avoiding bakery products such as biscuits, ckes made with partially hydrogenated fats.
* Be sure to include the Omega oils in your diet to help maintain good heart health. Many people know that Omega-3 is oily fish, and Flora spread now contains omega-3 oils sourced from plants. Flora is also a good source of of omega-6, which are found naturally in sunflower
* Try to quit smoking. When you're ready to stop, get expert help from your GP